We use UPS for most shipping, as we have negotiated rates with them that are less expensive in most cases. But FedEx is still available if requested. We have direct computer links to UPS by which we can trace shipments expeditiously at any stage. Reasonable charges, along with the excellent service these carriers provide are additional benefits to our customers. For heavy and oversized shipments, we ship by truck.
Returned Goods Authorization (RGA)
Orders may not be returned without our prior approval. Your satisfaction is one of our goals. Our Customer service will expedite the return of goods for credit or exchange. Call for an “RGA” number before returning any product. Write this number on all shipping labels and correspondence. Do not write this number on the cartons. Returned goods without a valid “RGA” will automatically be returned to the sender.
Certain conditions apply for acceptance of a return and issuance of an “RGA”:
- The item(s) must have been purchased from us;
- Not more than 30 days should have elapsed from the invoice date. Regarding damaged shipments, we must be notified within 5 days of delivery date.
- All returned products must be 100% complete, in original packaging, and in good condition, with all packaging, any software, manuals, warranty cards and other accessories and documentation included;
- Once an RGA has been issued, it is valid for 30 days after issuance and cannot be extended or re-issued;
- The following categories of goods cannot be returned:
- “Special order” products;
- “Custom made” or customized products;
- Discontinued products;
- Products on sale;
- Products supplied to the customer as an accommodation, including, without limitation, third-party purchases;
- Refrigerated or temperature-controlled products;
- Products which are altered;
- Products which have missing labels or identifying marks which have been defaced or mutilated;
- Any products having an expiration date close to, or having expired;
- Products which have been used;
- Chemicals including pump fluids;
- Shipments which are returned without an RGA are subject to refusal and/or return to the origin, freight collect.
- Returned goods which are not the fault of the company are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer agrees that the company shall be the sole judge regarding any returns.
When calling our Customer Service Department about a possible return, please have the following pertinent data at hand:
- Packing slip order number;
- Date of order;
- Customer code number;
- Product description and catalog number;
- Your purchase order number.
We must be notified within 5 days of delivery date to be eligible for exchange / reimbursement. Please retain the shipping container and all contents including the packing material. Do not discard anything unless a hazard is involved (follow the correct safety rules for disposal or safe-keeping). Notify our Customer Service Department and supply us with the following information from the packing slip:
- Our packing slip order number;
- Your purchase order number;
- Your customer code number;
- Product number and quantities of damaged items;
- A short description of the damage.
Immediately contact the shipping company and arrange for an inspection (“request an inspection”).
After the inspection is completed, please request and obtain a copy of the damage report from the carrier company’s inspector or representative.
Do not return damaged shipments until a claim has been filed, the inspection is completed and the report has been received by you.
Obtain an RGA number from our Customer Service Department, who will assist you with return / replacement details.